Video Marketing, Video Advertising, Video SEO (Getting Ranked on Page 1 of Google)
Marketing your business is really all about getting peoples attention….You’ve got to GRAB them!
With so much advertising noise around you need to stand out to get noticed….And one very powerful way is through video marketing!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words….well if that’s so, then video must be worth 10,000 words or more. In fact video can be used for such a variety of strategies, all with the end result of promoting you and your business…..And ultimately helping to make you to get more customers, make more sales and be more profitable!
Placing videos on your website is powerful, because you can gain so much from even just one video…..Video advertising does GRAB peoples attention! Video marketing builds your brand, can showcase you as an expert, can put a ‘face’ and real people behind the name, speaks to new customers, gives important information, offers real live customer testimonials, brings in new traffic (optimising your website so the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing rate you highly in their rankings) and increases sales.
Here are some types of videos YOU could use to grow your business:
* Customer testimonial videos with real people giving their honest feedback. This is the social proof that will help you sell more products or services.
* A brief video introduction into what you do. These can be produced in various styles, and will depend upon the effect, promotion and messaging you are trying to share. They can be like a video version of your elevator speech or your bbq story….you know, what you say when you meet someone at a bbq, when they inevitably ask….”so, what do you do for work”?
They can also be stylistic and graphical for promoting certain products or services. Simply floating ideas using crafted text messages and images to show the benefits and ultimate client outcomes!
* A brief walkthrough of your website video. Show them the page tabs and the search function so they can find what they are looking for on your site. Also show them the contact page so they can ask questions or leave feedback.
* ‘How To’ videos. Perhaps you can show potential customers how to use the product or you can explain how to purchase the best product or service based on their needs.
* Question and Answer videos. Take the typical questions you get and make a video answering them. This shows the customer you care, and also cuts down on your time having to repeatedly answer the same questions via email.
Video on your website can have a tremendous influence on your business, but there are some details you should know regarding how to get the maximum impact from your media efforts.
Here Are Some Samples…
How To – Promotional
How To – Promotional
Demonstration / Tutorial
Intro / Outro
Video Introduction – Various
Business Introduction 1
Business Introduction 2
Business Introduction 3
Business Introduction 4
Trust Based Sales & Marketing 1
Trust Based Sales & Marketing 2
Promotion – To Finance Brokers
Promotion – To Accountants
Promotion – General SEO
Promotion – Chiropractors
Book Promotion No 1
Book Promotion No 2
Mobile Marketing For Restaurants
It’s our job to set that up for you!
So, call us today on 0403 507 300 within Australia or (+61) 403 507 300 outside Australia, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion about how we can help you!