Video Marketing, Video Advertising, Video SEO (Getting Ranked on Page 1 of Google)
Marketing your business is really all about getting peoples attention….You’ve got to GRAB them!
With so much advertising noise around you need to stand out to get noticed….And one very powerful way is through video marketing!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words….well if that’s so, then video must be worth 10,000 words or more. In fact video can be used for such a variety of strategies, all with the end result of promoting you and your business…..And ultimately helping to make you to get more customers, make more sales and be more profitable!
Placing videos on your website is powerful, because you can gain so much from even just one video…..Video advertising does GRAB peoples attention! Video marketing builds your brand, can showcase you as an expert, can put a ‘face’ and real people behind the name, speaks to new customers, gives important information, offers real live customer testimonials, brings in new traffic (optimising your website so the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing rate you highly in their rankings) and increases sales.
Use these on your websites and social media and/or promote, advertise and market through the search engines like Google to get motivated visitors to your website and business!
Here are just some types of videos YOU could use to grow your business:
* Customer testimonial videos with real people giving their honest feedback. This is the social proof that will help you sell more products or services.
* A brief video introduction into what you do. These can be produced in various styles, and will depend upon the effect, promotion and messaging you are trying to share. They can be like a video version of your elevator speech or your bbq story….you know, what you say when you meet someone at a bbq, when they inevitably ask….”so, what do you do for work”? Your opportunity to promote and share your Client Value Proposition!
They can also be stylistic and graphical for promoting certain products or services. Simply floating ideas using crafted text messages and images to show the benefits and ultimate client outcomes!
* A brief walkthrough of your website video. Show them the page tabs and the search function so they can find what they are looking for on your site. Also show them the contact page so they can ask questions or leave feedback.
* ‘How To’ videos. Perhaps you can show potential customers how to use the product or you can explain how to purchase the best product or service based on their needs.
* Question and Answer videos. Take the typical questions you get and make a video answering them. This shows the customer you care, and also cuts down on your time having to repeatedly answer the same questions via email.
Video on your website can have a tremendous influence on your business, but there are some details you should know regarding how to get the maximum impact from your media efforts.
Here Are Just A Few Samples…
Video Introduction - Business Personalities ..the face of the business..team..value proposition..real, open exposure with the opportunity to build trust, rapport and differentiation
Video Introduction – High Impact ..features..benefits..outcomes..value proposition..colourful, fast promotion focusing on ‘what you do’ and customer/client outcomes.
Demonstration / Tutorial – Highly Intricate.. and the ‘not so’ complicated can be demonstrated and explained more easily using pictures and moving parts than just through voice and/or text descriptions alone.
Video ‘Intro’ Branding – Brand, Logo & Target placement at the start of certain video’s, enabling the ability to build your brand in certain markets. Usually applicable for regular video promotions such as training, tutorials, faq’s and/or regular webmercials.
Video ‘Outro’ Branding – Brand, Logo & Target placement at the end of certain video’s, enabling the ability to build your brand in certain markets. Also includes specific Calls To Action…Usually applicable for regular video promotions such as training, tutorials, faq’s and/or regular webmercials.
Webmercial Targeted Promotion – Various Styles of production of website commercials used to target ‘specific’ messages and/or aimed to drive traffic to your website / social media offers or directly to your business.
Animation / Cartoon – Stylistic, graphical, animated and cartoon based promotions can be both fun & entertaining as well as informative as you craft your important messages to your targeted audience.
Whiteboard – Very Engaging video production style (with & without hands), again used for website commercials, targeting ‘specific’ messages and/or aimed to drive traffic to your website / social media offers or directly to your business.
Slideshow -Professional Powerpoint slideshow presentations converted to video (with or without audio) produced for website commercials and used to target ‘specific’ messages and/or aimed to drive traffic to your website / social media offers or directly to your business.
- Real Clients expressing real appreciation – the ability to have satisfied and loyal customers and clients to tell everyone why they like doing business with you ..with a focus on customer/client outcomes.
We Are Specialist In Video & Video Marketing – Let Us Set This Up For You!
So, call us today on 0403 507 300 within Australia or (+61) 403 507 300 outside Australia, or email to email@example.com for a discussion about how we can help you!